Welcome to allpartyfootball.com.
Your access and use of the website constitutes your agreement to be bound by these Terms.
If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use our website.
The term ‘allpartyfootball.com’, ‘ allpartyfootball, ‘I’, ‘our’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- In no event will we be held liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- All trade marks reproduced on this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, allpartyfootball takes no responsibility for, and will not be held liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and / or be a matter of criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to international laws.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us using the contact page.